IMPORTANT: COVID-19 Event Postponement Info
Mar 25, 2021
(Last Updated: 5/6 3:00 PM ET)
The COVID-19 situation has resulted in countless postponements at venues around the United States, including the AmericanAirlines Arena. The sheer volume of refunds being requested has overwhelmed the system impacting the speed at which refunds can be processed.
For Ticketmaster's updated information about event status, refunds and options, click here.
For guests who purchased tickets at the Arena Box Office and/or need additional information, please contact: [email protected]
The affected concerts at AmericanAirlines Arena include:
- Friday, May 8 - Prince Royce (Cancelled)
- Friday, May 8 - Alex Sensation (New date; December 17, 2021)
- Saturday, May 9 - Martin Lawrence LIT AF (New date; October 2, 2021)
- Saturday, May 23 - JoJo Siwa (Cancelled)
- Saturday, May 30 - Elton John (New date; April 28, 2022)
- Sunday, May 31 - Dude Perfect (Cancelled)
- Friday, June 5 - CNCO (Cancelled)
- Thursday, June 11 - Tame Impala (New date; October 18, 2021)
- Wednesday, June 24 - Janet Jackson (Cancelled)
- Friday, June 26 - Alejandro Fernández (Cancelled)
- Saturday, June 27 - Zion & Lennox (postponed; date TBD)
- Saturday, July 18 - The Weeknd (New date; March 29, 2022)
- Sunday, July 19 - The Weeknd (New date; March 30, 2022)
- Saturday, July 25 - Silvestre Dangond (Cancelled)
- Saturday, July 31 - Justin Bieber (New date; April 13, 2022)
- Saturday, August 15 - Roger Waters (New Date; August 23, 2022)
- Tuesday, September 15 - The Killers (postponed; date TBD)
- Saturday, September 26 - Camila Cabello (Cancelled)
- Friday, October 23 - Enrique Iglesias & Ricky Martin (New date; October 22, 2021)
- Saturday, October 24 - Enrique Iglesias & Ricky Martin (New date; October 23, 2021)
- Sunday, December 20 - Andrea Bocelli (New date; December 18, 2021)
Tickets purchased for any of the aforementioned concerts at the AmericanAirlines Arena during the impacted dates will be honored for the rescheduled dates.
Guests should check back here frequently for updated information.
We appreciate the understanding and patience of our fans, guests and partners during this unprecedented situation.