WHAT’S COOKING MIAMI..........JOIN US FOR A GAME CHANGING DINING EXPERIENCE!
AmericanAirlines Arena never disappoints on or off the court and the 2014 playoff season promises to be a game changer! The Arena will feature a wide variety of new menu selections from some of Miami’s best restaurateurs and artisans on every level of the arena. Fan favorites such as the Prime Burger, creatively topped hot dogs from our local partners and crispy chicken fingers to dishes that satisfy our more sophisticated diners like Traditional Peruvian Ceviche served in Coconut Halves from SuViche or Miami’s own Big City Frankie’s Grill and Whole Roasted Local Pig, just to name a few.
New Menu Items
To view the Concessions Map, click HERE
The refreshed concessions include a variety of delicious, Miami flavors for HEAT fans. Highlights include the following items:
Pride and Joy Dog
100% Beef Hotdog topped with Smoked Brisket Philly Meat, found at the Pride and Joy stand in section 120
White Hot Boneless Chicken Wings
Plump crispy fried wings tossed in sweet-hot sauce and served with our White Hot HEAT Sauce, found at Prime Burger stand 105 & 117
Buffalo Heat Nachos
Pulled Buffalo Chicken, White Hot Chipotle Jack Cheese sauce, fresh jalapenos, tomatoes and firecracker ranch sour cream, found at the Extreme Nacho Cart at stand 120
786 Carvery Cart
Hand-Carved Smoked Turkey Sandwiches served on a Brioche bun with Swiss cheese, leaf lettuce, Florida tomato, thyme aioli and gourmet potato chips at 105.
Family Fun Foods
Kids meals can be found for all events at AmericanAirlines Arena. From kid's favorites, such as hot dogs and chicken tenders, to favorites like peanut butter and jelly Uncrustables with apple sauce, there is something to satisfy the whole family for games and events. Don't forget dessert at Miami's own Misha's Cupcakes, now located on the 107 & 116 level at AmericanAirlines Arena.
AmericanAirlines Arena shows local love to Miami partners
Levy Restaurants, AmericanAirlines Arena premiere food and beverage provider, has partnered with local artisans and vendors offering the freshest ingredients to our fans and supporting business in the Miami market. Partners include Pride & Joy, Frankie’s Cheesesteaks, SuViche, Naked Taco, Zellwood Farms, Jackman Ranch, Winter Park Dairy Cheese and Dora Farms.
Beverages and Spirits
AmericanAirlines Arena is proud to be a trend setter in the NBA with the only Champagne Bar available to the public on the Main Concourse for HEAT games.
- We will unveil a new bottomless soda collector’s item cup for each round of the playoffs for $8.00!
- The Moët Bar will offer the Moet Ice at stand 123.
- Grey Goose Le Melon Colada made with Coconut Puree, Velvet Falernum liqueur and Grey Goose’s latest vodka that is exclusively being launched at AmericanAirlines Arena during the 2014 playoffs
- Grey Goose Bar Specialty Cocktails feature: Grey Goose Franchise, Grey Goose Cherry Noir Lemonade, Grey Goose La Poire Bayside Breeze
- Bacardi Bar Specialty Cocktails - Game Winner, Miami Passion, MVP
- Carnival Bars Red Frog Specialty Cocktails- Rum Jumper, Midnight Mojito, Red’s Painkiller
- Carnival Bars Blue Iguana Specialty Cocktails- Bite of the Iguana, Spicy Margarita, Green Iguana
Premium Dining Options
Flagship Lounge New Menu Items
As the most luxurious and exclusive experience at AmericanAirlines Arena, the Flagship Lounges will continue to be home to exceptional service, craft cocktails and renowned, award winning-chef partners. Flagship members can enjoy the Chef’s Annex, featuring menu creations presented by the most exclusive chefs in Miami, using the freshest local and seasonal products available.
“Celebrity Chef Partner Nights”: The top Chef’s and best restaurants in Miami will provide specialties from their restaurant on select nights.
- Chef Dena Marino – MC Kitchen
- Chef Sonny Oh – Juvia
- Chef Jaime Pesaque - SuViche
- Chef Ralph Pagano – Naked Taco
- Chef Christian Poltczyk – Rosa Mexicano
- Chef Luke Rinaman – China Grill
The sophisticated à la Carte menu will include specialty items per game and our legendary dessert selections will be elevated for the playoffs.
Located on the Suite Level, the Club features an upscale multimedia Dining & Lounge atmosphere, two grand bars and a birds-eye view of the action on the arena floor. Club members can enjoy dining for business or pleasure, in the dining room, Dewar’s Rail seats, VIP booths and casual bar seating. Reservations are suggested and Dewar’s Rail Tickets include the Chef’s Table. For those suite guests that would prefer to dine in the heart of the action, we encourage you and your guests to make reservations for your group in advance. The communal table is the perfect place to dine with a large number of people! Dewar’s Rail Seat game tickets can be purchased at www.ticketmaster.com.
This playoff season we are encouraging Season Ticket Holders to join us to experience robust Chef's Table that vary by theme and local specialty items for each game. Dewar’s members can view playoff menus at www.aaarena.com/DewarsCLUB
Local Restaurateur Partnerships:
- Sushi Maki utilizing only the freshest ingredients and creating signature hand-rolled specialties
- The Naked Taco, Chef Ralph Pagano’s most recent concept is White Hot right now!
- Pride and Joy will showcase their unique take on Southern comfort food and amazing BBQ
- Rosa Mexicano will be serving their famous fresh guacamole and Pomegranate Margaritas
- OTC’s Chef Jacob Anaya will be here to serve up his familiar fan favorites with a worldly twist!
- The chef’s from Bonding will be here to share their specialty Asian/Thai fare in the clubhouse.
Local Farm: In an effort to help with the local Florida economy Dewar’s Clubhouse is proud to present that we will continue our Farm to Fork partnerships with local farms like Davie Farms and others.
Dewar’s Wine and Bar Features
- Wine Menu Highlights include: Santa Cristina Pinot Grigio of Italy, J.Lohr “Carol’s Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc of Napa CA, Estancia “Pinacle Ranches” Pinot Noir of Monterey CA and Brancaia “Tre” Super Tuscan of Tuscany Italy.
- Dewar’s Signature White Hot Cocktail will be The Grey Goose White Hot le Melon Cocktail made with Coconut Puree, Velvet Falernum liqueur and Grey Goose’s latest vodka that is exclusively being launched at AmericanAirlines Arena during the 2014 playoffs!
- Make a reservation and dine in the first hour for ½ off ALL bottles of wine and $10 off Chefs table.
The Suite experience at AmericanAirlines Arena offers groups the intimacy of a private party with a great view of the game. Executive Chef, John Nicely and his culinary team have created 4 new Suite & Loge menus featuring a selection of chef-designed packages to include regional and local favorites.
- White Hot Package – Round #1: With Short Ribs Queso Fundido, Tequila Marinated Skirt Steak, Crispy Plantains, Watermelon and Feta Salad
- White Hot Package – Round #2: Featuring Tostada de Tuna Tartare, Pollo Rico Torta Sandwich, Ceviche de Mariscos
- White Hot Package – Round #3: Featuring Tableside Guacamole Sampler, Lobster and Shrimp Quesadilla, Guajillo Braised Pork Belly, Grilled Island Root Vegetable Platter
- White Hot Package – Round #4: Sushi Boat, Grilled Bone-In Ribeye Steak, The Big 3 Spicy Wings
Enjoy specialty bar options and end your night with a visit from the Dessert Cart and guests will never forget their “suite” experience.
White Hot Beach Club
We have transformed the East Plaza into the hottest party area at the arena to celebrate the Miami HEAT’s road to the finals. Where else can you have the Biscayne Bay in your sights, the Miami HEAT within cheering distance with amazing food and cocktails too? Think amazing local fare, contemporary music and entertainment, beautiful people and the energy of the arena. This outdoor area will feature signature items from our exclusive restaurant partners.
- The Naked Taco will have unique flavor combinations for their tacos!
- Key West Shrimp Taco- Grilled Shrimp, Pico de gallo, Toasted Coconut, Sirarcha Aioli, Black sesame seeds, Avocado Crema, Corn Tortilla
Carne Asada- Grilled skirt steak, shredded cabbage, salsa verde, lime wedge, corn tortillas. Served with Guacamole for $12
- Big City Frankie’s Grill, the Miami HEAT’s lucky charm will be introducing different sandwiches with each round. Their premium Philly Style Cheesesteak and Authentic Italian Sausage Sandwich are definitely on the menu!
- In keeping with the Beach Club theme, we plan to bring the drama with our Whole Roasted Mojo Marinated “Local” Pig accompanied by yellow rice and black beans. As Miami as Miami gets!