The AmericanAirlines Lounges continue to set the standard for exemplary dining and service in any sports and entertainment facility in the country.
Log Into Your Account
Welcome Premium ticket holders. Below you will find information to enhance your visit at AmericanAirlines Arena.
The AmericanAirlines Lounges continue to set the standard for exemplary dining and service in any sports and entertainment facility in the country. As the most luxurious and exclusive experience at AmericanAirlines Arena, the AmericanAirlines Lounges have become known as the home to exceptional service, craft cocktails and renowned, award winning-chef partners. Each game and event, members can enjoy the Chef’s Annex, featuring menu creations presented by the most exclusive chefs in Miami, using the freshest local and seasonal products available.
Chef Partner Program
The top Chef’s and best restaurants in Miami will provide specialties from their restaurant on select nights. This year our culinary line-up includes: The Forge, Quality Meats, Dolce, SugarCane, Cibo Wine Bar, STK and Area 31, just to name a few.
- Grilled Skirt Steak: Served with farm Fresh Seasonal Vegetables, Fingerling Potatoes, and Herb Butter
- Miami HEAT Burger: Tender and delicious lean Certified Beef seasoned to perfection.
- Catch of the Day: Local selection of fresh catch of the day, presented in a variety of creative preparations.
- Hand-Rolled Empanadas: Chicken Empanadas, served with Roasted Red Pepper Chimichurri.
- Kale and Crispy Brussels Salad: Heirloom tomatoes shaved red onion, sherry vinaigrette and grated parmesan.
Dewar’s Club members can enjoy dining for business or pleasure, in the dining room, Dewar’s Rail seats, VIP booths and casual bar seating. Located on the Suite Level, the Club features an upscale multimedia Dining & Lounge atmosphere, two grand bars and a birds-eye view of the action on the arena floor.
- New for this season, fans can enjoy a brand new digital media experience, highlighting games, events, food and more. Reservations are suggested and Dewar’s Rail Tickets include the Chef’s Table. Dewar’s Rail Seat game tickets can be purchased at www.ticketmaster.com.
- A new Mobile APP friendly reservations system will be implemented to allow guests to make a reservation and pay directly from their phones. Improvements include better, faster & personalized service as well as tracking premium spending and client preference profiling.
Chef Table Highlights
The menu features a robust Chef's Table that varies by theme and local specialty items each game.
- New Local Partnership: We are pleased to welcome Pubbelly Sushi as our new sushi partner utilizing only the freshest ingredients and creating signature hand-rolled specialties.
- Local Chef Partners: Dewar’s Clubhouse will feature more partners than ever from a variety of local restaurants!
Premium Beverage Highlights
The newly rebranded AmericanAirlines Lounge presented by Grey Goose (Formerly Flagship Lounge) feature Grey Goose craft signature cocktails, including the High Five along with a variety of premium brand cocktails, expanded craft beer menu and upgraded selection of wine.
DEWAR’S Clubhouse features Justin Cabernet Sauvignon, Landmark Chardonnay, and the entire line-up of Dewar’s. Also, included this year with be the Dewar’s Flight; which includes Dewar’s 12 year, Dewar’s 15 year and Dewar’s 18 year. Dewar’s will feature a new craft cocktail menu specializing in Dewar’s Scotch!
Bacardi featured craft cocktails remain a popular item in both the AmericanAirlines Lounge presented by Grey Goose and DEWAR’S Clubhouse.
- In-seat service offers premium guests the luxury of food and beverage delivered to their game seats. Dedicated service staff is on hand to deliver a variety of menu items and cocktails directly to members throughout the game.
The Suite experience at AmericanAirlines Arena offers premium guests the intimacy of a private party with a great view of the game action or concert stage. Guests can lounge and socialize in the suite or dine from the comfort of stadium-style seats. Suite & Loge menus feature a selection of chef-designed packages to include regional and local favorites.
Suite & Loge Menu Highlights
- Steakhouse Package: Filet mignon, colossal baked potatoes and classic creamed spinach.
- Rosie’s Kickin’ Q Barbeque: Long bone short ribs, pulled pork and chicken with kickin’ sides.
- Miami’s Chicken Shack: Combination of 3 chicken specialties, served with slaw, corn bread pudding and pickles.
- Farm to Fork: Featuring garden picks, Plant City Caprese salad and Arroz con Pollo.
- Little Italy Package: Chicken Vesuvio, Sausage and Peppers, and Italian Heros.
- House Made Pretzels: A New featured menu item, prepared 3 ways!
- The Dessert Cart: remains a signature premium experience that premium level guests enjoy and never forget their “suite” experience.
How do I make a dinner reservation for the American Airlines Lounge?
Click here to place your reservation for the AmericanAirlines Lounge North.
Click here to place your reservation for the AmericanAirlines Lounge South.
If you have any further questions or would like to purchase access for the AmericanAirlines Lounge, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 786-777-1460.
Click here to view the menu for upcoming games and events.
How do I make a reservation for the Dewar’s Clubhouse?
Click here to place your reservation for the Dewar’s Clubhouse.
If you have any further questions or would like to purchase access for the Dewar’s Clubhouse, please contact email@example.com, or call 786-777-1124.
At what time do the Arena doors open for games and events?
Premium Doors open one hour and a half before tipoff for most HEAT games and one hour before the event start time for most events.
To confirm what time Arena doors open for a specific game or event, please contact Premium Services.
Where can I park? Can I park in the Arena garage? Are there other options surrounding the Arena?
Click here for a map of the parking options available around the AmericanAirlines Arena.
AmericanAirlines Arena Garage: Please note that parking in this garage requires a parking pass for the game/event you are attending. The entrance to P2 is accessible from the South side of the building. After turning onto NE 8th St. (North side), please travel around the perimeter of the arena and follow the P2 Garage directional signage to the entrance.
AmericanAirlines Arena Valet Parking: Guests that wish to valet their vehicle must drop it off in front of the Lexus Gate 4 entrance on the North side of the building. The cost varies per game/event. The Lexus Gate 4 entrance is on NE 8th street.
AmericanAirlines Arena Disabled Parking: Visitors with disabled parking permits can park in P2 for $15-$45 depending on the event, with spots available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Display your disabled parking permit on your windshield and the parking attendants in P2 will direct you to any available disabled parking near one of our elevator landings.
What premium areas can I access with my tickets?
AmericanAirlines Lounge: If your ticket is for the AmericanAirlines Lounge, you have access to the North and South Lounge, Dewar’s Suite Level and Dewar’s Clubhouse.
AmericanAirlines Lounge and Hyde: If your ticket is for the AmericanAirlines Lounge and Hyde, you have access to the North and South Lounge, Hyde, Dewar’s Suite Level and Dewar’s Clubhouse.
Dewar’s Suite Level: If your ticket is for the Dewar’s Suite Level, you have access to the Dewar’s Suite Level and Dewar’s Clubhouse.
Dewar’s Clubhouse: If your ticket is for the Dewar’s Clubhouse, you have access to the Dewar’s Clubhouse.
The Dewar’s Clubhouse can be accessed via Elevators 1&2 or 7&8 to the suite level or up the escalators by sections 101/124.
How do I forward my tickets?
You can forward your tickets to any home game or event by logging into your Premium Account Manager page.
Enter your account ID or email address and password to log in.
Once your account page loads, click on “Manage My Tickets” for the specific game or event you would like to forward.
Click “Transfer Tickets”, select the seats, and enter the information for the guest receiving the tickets
Your guest will receive an email alerting them that you have offered them tickets to the selected game. Your guest will be provided a link to log into in order to collect the tickets. This will require them to create an account to receive the tickets. Any future tickets you forward to your guests will require them to enter their account number and their password.