Dine With Us
AmericanAirlines Arena offers a wide variety of menu selections from some of Miami's best restaurateurs and artisans on every level of the arena.
AmericanAirlines Arena is proud to present DINE WITH US!
Home to the three-time NBA Champion MIAMI Heat, the AmericanAirlines Arena is renowned for its innovative food program that showcases Miami’s local flavors and culinary talent. This season’s offerings reflect an unparalleled variety of culinary choices in both concessions and premium areas, featuring a further expansion of our successful Chef Partner program, regional twists on fan favorites, and the vision of Executive Chef, Rufino Rengifo. New and exciting event space and enhanced sales and marketing programs offer new opportunities to enhance the fan experience and drive sales.
General Concessions Offerings
AmericanAirlines Arena has something for everyone from Value to VIP for fans to enjoy for games or events. New for the 2016-2017 Season, the Arena will feature a wide variety of menu selections from some of Miami’s best restaurateurs and artisans on every level of the arena. Fans can enjoy favorites such as the Prime Burger, fresh hand-breaded crispy chicken fingers and many exciting new dishes from our partner restaurants that satisfy our more sophisticated diners. We are pleased to introduce our new line-up of award winning local restaurant partners.
Local Chef & Restaurant Partnerships
Levy Restaurants, AmericanAirlines Arena premiere food and beverage provider, has partnered with local artisans and vendors offering the freshest ingredients to our fans and supporting business in the Miami market. This season’s locally and nationally known, Award-Winning Chef Partners, including Danny Serfer, Santiago Lopez, Andres Barrientos, James Bowers and Jose Mendin.
Expect explosive flavors in the over-the-top Mexican street food, authentic beverages and tricked out tacos. Fans can choose from Guajillo braised short rib or split broiled chicken and have their taco topped with Cotija, charred onions, potato sticks, cilantro & salsa Rosada. The Chicken Burrito offers a selection of fresh ingredients, made to order.
- Fans can relax in the newly renovated dining space, located at Section 304 and enjoy a Corona or Margarita.
- Bodega stands are also located on the main concourse at Sections 108 & 124.
With their appearance on The Food Network’s Diners, Drive-in’s and Dives, Miami Smokers has become one of the top smokehouses in Miami. Offerings include Bacon Wrapped Plantains, Beer Brat’s and the BBQ Berkshire Sammie.
- Miami Smokers is located on the Main Concourse at Section 120 and on the Upper Concourse at Section 307.
Sushi remains a fan favorite at AmericanAirlines Arena, so we only offer the best to our fans!Kone Sushi has been named “Top Sushi Miami” for the past two years, known for its fusion of traditional Japanese flavors combined with the influences of Brazilian spice. Popular menu items include the Miami HEAT Roll, Crunchy Mustard Roll and Veggie Lo Mien.
- Kone Sushi is located at Sections 101 and 326.
Known for being one of the best burger restaurants in Miami and a game day favorite, a second Pinchos location has been added this season! Fans can enjoy the award winning Pincho Burger, Chicken Pincho or the Perfecto Burger (available at Section 120 only) with the signature 627 draft beer.
- Located at Section 120 and Section 325.
Fans can now enjoy the sweet and savory flavors of authentic Italian Gelato conveniently located on the upper & lower level concourses.
- Located in Sections 106, 116 & 315
Exciting New Dishes:
- Supped-up Dogs: Game day fare has never tasted so good! Fans can dress up a traditional 10 inch hot dog with creative toppings, such as chili & cheese or experience the Miami Dog, topped with house smoked pulled pork, mustard caviar & shredded queso blanco. Add our House Made Chips dusted with our secret seasoning for the perfect game day cuisine!
- Located in Sections 112 and 416
- Fiery Chicken Wings: Bring on the HEAT with this fan favorite! Fans will enjoy 6 wings seasoned and made to order, served with our house made Fiery Sauce.
- Located in Sections 108 and 309
- Fried Chicken Bowl: Comfort food at its finest! Enjoy our fresh made chicken tenders, marinated 24 hours in buttermilk batter and fried, served over a bowl of mashed potatoes, corn and topped with white cheese gravy.
- Located in Sections 108 and 309
- Prime Burger Grill: Back by popular demand, the Prime Burger returns in style! Enjoy top of the line Certified Black Angus patties in our new packaging that will keep your burger nice and hot! Check out the enhanced condiments stations, conveniently located across from each stand.
- Located at 105, 117, 308 & 324
- Fresh Buttermilk Chicken Tenders: Popular with fans of all ages, crisp chicken tenders slowly marinated in buttermilk batter and served with waffle fries are the “go to” snack at AmericanAirlines Arena! Stands are conveniently located on the upper & lower level concourses.
- Located in Sections 108 and 309.
- Bottomless Popcorn Bucket: Who can resist the smell and taste of freshly popped popcorn. Fans can enjoy the savory, buttery flavor served in a cool collector bucket. Great value with free refills!
- Located at 101, 105, 108, 112, 113, 117, 308, 309, 314, 324, 406 & 416
601 - Special Event Venue & Dining Destination:
Levy Restaurants in partnership with The HEAT Group are pleased to introduce, 601, Downtown Miami’s hottest multifunctional event venue & dining destination, located on the waterfront of AmericanAirlines Arena. The private venue boasts two event levels and can accommodate a variety of menus and seating styles. The contemporary design with floor to ceiling windows overlooks Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline, making for desirable function space for social and corporate events as well as a dining destination for ticketholders attending Miami HEAT games and concerts.
601 Dining Concepts on Game Days
Upper Level Dining
- 601 is available to ticketholders before all games & shows. Bar service will be open after select games & events.
- Menu features ala carte style bites & tapas – restaurant quality menu designed for fast dining service.
- Menu prices range from $9 - $19 with daily specials and family style variety platters.
Upper level Bars
- Decanter Bar - Self-service Beer Wall presented by Bacardi + Full Premium Bar
- Tumbler Bar – Full premium bar with high top seating for approximately 70 guests.
- Amenities feature multiple TV monitors, house sound, music and live entertainment for select games & events.
Group & Individual Dining Reservations
- Cabana – Outdoor upscale group dining lounge with all-inclusive menu options for groups of 50-75 guests.
- The Private Dining Room is located on the lower level of 601 for group dining and individual reservations. Groups of 50-200 can enjoy a daily Chef Table in a private area.
- Ticketholders can make reservations in 601 via the HEAT Mobile App or via www.heat.com or www.aaarena.com, based on availability. Walk-up is also welcome, based on availability.
601 Special Events / Private Bookings
- 601 offers two levels of flexible event space to accommodate corporate & social events for up to 1,200 guests.
- 601 offers customized menus and dining room sets based on budget and event details.
- Event space can be transformed into meeting sets, tradeshows, wedding ceremonies, banquet or restaurant style.
- Event space can be booked year round. (*Event space subject to availability)
XFINITY East Plaza:
- AmericanAirlinesArena’s XFINITY East Plaza is downtown Miami’s sexiest outdoor, covered entertainment venue programmed with entertainment in a party atmosphere for every game and select concerts. Fans can gather around the circular shaped Bacardi Atrium Bar, offering a trendy mixology experience and club like setting.
- Dining options include the Philly Steak Sandwich and the Ragout Sandwich from our Chef Partner – Blue Collar.
- A variety of Chef Partners will bring local flavors to the XFINITY East Plaza throughout the season for fans to enjoy.
- Located just outside Sections 112 & 113.
- Taste of Asia Cart features three large carts built into one dining destination featuring the best local partner cuisine. In collaboration with our Chef Partner Kone Sushi, fans can experience authentic Asian fare featuring a Master Ohata Roll and Miami HEAT roll.
- Fit Food Super Cart is a great way to satisfy fans who want to keep it healthy and tasty. Fans can enjoy the Chicken Pita, seasoned and cooked to perfection. Healthy options also include; Build Your Own Salad, Fresh Fruit and a Gluten Free menu.
- Latin Flavors Zone has become the local fan favorite. We are pleased to welcome our new Chef Partner Sergio’s, who will bring their award winning Cuban cuisine to the Arena. Sergio’s will offer a variety of options including, the Chicken sandwich, Grilled Chicken Bowl, Spinach & Cheese Empanada and Ham and Cheese Croquette, just to name a few. All of the flavors are authentic and seasoned with Goya!
Family Fun Menu Items:
- Kids Meals can be found for all events at AmericanAirlines Arena on the upper and lower level concourses. We are pleased to introduce the Kid’s Club Meal Deal featuring a kid’s size Hot Dog, Fruit Squeeze & Juice Box served at our Downtown Dog stand, located at Section 112. Fan favorites such as Pretzel Bites rolled in cinnamon sugar are available at the Family Fair stand, located at Section 315.
- Kid’s Menu items available at Section 112 & Section 315.
Beverages & Spirit Spotlight Available throughout the Arena Concourses:
Multiple Bars are conveniently located on all Concourse Levels featuring the finest premium brands for games and events.
- Throughout the arena, fans will experience expanded premium local and craft beer program, featuring rotating selections from Florida Beer Company, Concrete Beach Brewing, and Miami Brewing Company, and Goose Island amongst others.
- The Barefoot Wine Bar features Chardonnay or Cabernet sauvignon. Fans can enjoy a Crisp White or a Summer Red spritzer. The Barefoot Wine Bar is located at Section 112.
- AmericanAirlines Arena is proud to be a trend setter in the NBA with the only Champagne Bar available to the public on the Main Concourse for HEAT games featuring Moët Chandon Brut & Moët Chandon, located at Section 123.
- The XFINITY East Plaza: Fans can enjoy an expanded selection of Craft Beers to include Funky Buddha
- Restaurant Partner Bodega will feature rotating specialties to include Frozen Margaritas through the Miami Heat season. Bodega is located in Sections 108 & 124.
- The Carnival & the Blue Iguana Bars located Up Town, feature fan favorites such as the Bite of the Iguana and Spicy Margarita. Located in Section 406.
- Red Frog Bar features the signature Rum Jumper and Midnight Mojito. Located at Sections 113 and 416.
PREMIUM DINING OPTIONS:
The Rebranded: AmericanAirlines Lounge presented by Grey Goose (Formerly Flagship Lounges)
The AmericanAirlines Lounges continue to set the standard for exemplary dining and service in any sports and entertainment facility in the country. As the most luxurious and exclusive experience at AmericanAirlines Arena, the AmericanAirlines Lounges have become known as the home to exceptional service, craft cocktails and renowned, award winning-chef partners. Each game and event, members can enjoy the Chef’s Annex, featuring menu creations presented by the most exclusive chefs in Miami, using the freshest local and seasonal products available.
Chef Partner Program: The top Chef’s and best restaurants in Miami will provide specialties from their restaurant on select nights. This year our culinary line-up includes: The Forge, Quality Meats, Dolce, SugarCane, Cibo Wine Bar, STK and Area 31, just to name a few.
- Grilled Skirt Steak: Served with farm Fresh Seasonal Vegetables, Fingerling Potatoes, and Herb Butter
- Miami HEAT Burger: Tender and delicious lean Certified Beef seasoned to perfection.
- Catch of the Day: Local selection of fresh catch of the day, presented in a variety of creative preparations.
- Hand-Rolled Empanadas: Chicken Empanadas, served with Roasted Red Pepper Chimichurri.
- Kale and Crispy Brussels Salad: Heirloom tomatoes shaved red onion, sherry vinaigrette and grated parmesan.
Dewar’s Club members can enjoy dining for business or pleasure, in the dining room, Dewar’s Rail seats, VIP booths and casual bar seating. Located on the Suite Level, the Club features an upscale multimedia Dining & Lounge atmosphere, two grand bars and a birds-eye view of the action on the arena floor.
- New for this season, fans can enjoy a brand new digital media experience, highlighting games, events, food and more. Reservations are suggested and Dewar’s Rail Tickets include the Chef’s Table. Dewar’s Rail Seat game tickets can be purchased at www.ticketmaster.com.
- A new Mobile APP friendly reservations system will be implemented to allow guests to make a reservation and pay directly from their phones. Improvements include better, faster & personalized service as well as tracking premium spending and client preference profiling.
Chef Table Highlights: The menu features a robust Chef's Table that varies by theme and local specialty items each game. Dewar’s members can view daily menus at www.aaarena.com/DewarsCLUB
- New Local Partnership: We are pleased to welcome Pubbelly Sushi as our new sushi partner utilizing only the freshest ingredients and creating signature hand-rolled specialties.
- Local Chef Partners: Dewar’s Clubhouse will feature more partners then ever from a variety of local restaurants!
Premium Beverage Highlights
- The newly rebranded AmericanAirlines Lounge presented by Grey Goose (Formerly Flagship Lounge) feature Grey Goose craft signature cocktails, including the High Five along with a variety of premium brand cocktails, expanded craft beer menu and upgraded selection of wine.
- DEWAR’S Clubhouse features Justin Cabernet Sauvignon, Landmark Chardonnay, and the entire line-up of Dewar’s. Also, included this year with be the Dewar’s Flight; which includes Dewar’s 12 year, Dewar’s 15 year and Dewar’s 18 year. Dewar’s will feature a new craft cocktail menu specializing in Dewar’s Scotch!
- Bacardi featured craft cocktails remain a popular item in both the AmericanAirlines Lounge presented by Grey Goose and DEWAR’S Clubhouse.
- In-seat service offers premium guests the luxury of food and beverage delivered to their game seats. Dedicated service staff is on hand to deliver a variety of menu items and cocktails directly to members throughout the game.
The Suite experience at AmericanAirlines Arena offers premium guests the intimacy of a private party with a great view of the game action or concert stage. Guests can lounge and socialize in the suite or dine from the comfort of stadium style seats. Suite & Loge menus feature a selection of chef-designed packages to include regional and local favorites.
Suite & Loge Menu Highlights
- Steakhouse Package: Filet mignon, colossal baked potatoes and classic creamed spinach.
- Rosie’s Kickin’ Q Barbeque: Long bone short ribs, pulled pork and chicken with kickin’ sides.
- Miami’s Chicken Shack: Combination of 3 chicken specialties, served with slaw, corn bread pudding and pickles.
- Farm to Fork: Featuring garden picks, Plant City Caprese salad and Arroz con Pollo.
- Little Italy Package: Chicken Vesuvio, Sausage and Peppers, and Italian Heros.
- House Made Pretzels: A New featured menu item, prepared 3 ways!
- The Dessert Cart: remains a signature premium experience that premium level guests enjoy and never forget their “suite” experience.
GROUP CATERING & PARTY OPTIONS
Groups attending a Miami HEAT game, concert or family show can enjoy a dining experience in a variety of arena locations. In cooperation with HEAT Group Sales, special game day all-inclusive catering packages have been designed to accommodate groups of all sizes and budgets. From birthday parties to upscale corporate private dinners, customized packages have been designed for HEAT Group Sales Representatives to share with their Group Leaders. The enhanced partnership between Levy Restaurants and the HEAT Group Sales department in conjunction with new event space (XEP & 601) is designed to improve the group game day experience and grow incremental catering business.
Special Events catering on dark days is available within the Arena’s 60 Day booking window, based on availability. New arena event space such as the XFINITY East Plaza and 601 offer the ability to grow social and corporate business. Aggressive sales and marketing initiatives by Levy Restaurants and the HEAT Group is strategically designed to drive special event business year round. Catering menus are custom designed for VIP and promoter events as well as sponsor activations.
Community Initiatives & Special Programs:
- Camillus House: Levy donates food to the Camillus House after each game, in support of feeding the homeless.
- Global Youth Day
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Miami Children’s Museum
- Make a Wish foundation.
- Annual Food Drive
- Toys for Tots
For more information, including menus, images, recipes and chef interviews, please contact Chef Rufino Rengifo at [email protected].
About Levy Restaurants
Founded 1985, Levy has pioneered premium sports and entertainment dining and remains one of America’s fastest growing and most critically acclaimed restaurant companies. Named one of the 10 most innovative companies in sports by Fast Company magazine, Levy’s diverse portfolio includes award-winning restaurants, iconic sports and entertainment venues, convention centers as well as like the Super Bowl, World Series, US Open Tennis Tournament, Kentucky Derby, NHL, MLB and NBA All-Star Games. For more, visit www.levyrestaurants.com or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.