In Concert for Valentines, featuring very special guest Kristin Chenoweth
- Sun / Feb 11, 2018 7:30 PM
Andrea Bocelli, along with very special guest Kristin Chenoweth, will be performing live at AmericanAirlines Arena Sunday, February 11th, 2018!
Tickets on sale now
Miami, FL – This February, legendary tenor Andrea Bocelli will be returning to the U.S. for his annual Valentine’s Day performances with a return stop in Miami at AmericanAirlines Arena on February 11th. This show is being presented by the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts and marks eight consecutive years in South Florida to honor the holiday of love.
In celebration of the Valentine’s holiday, Andrea Bocelli will treat fans to a unique holiday repertoire combining the most beloved arias, crossover hits and famed love songs. As one of the most recognizable and romantic voices in the world, Andrea Bocelli has been thrilling audiences for over 20 years, counting over 80 million records sold worldwide.
Take advantage of our Valentine’s Dinner Experience:
- 1 price level one ticket (choice of floor seat or lower level)
- 1 VIP parking pass (per order) for easy arrival and exiting
- 90 min, pre-show multi-course Italian themed dinner including a glass of Bocelli Wine hosted in 601. Cash bar also available.
- Merch package featuring: Valentine’s Bocelli Tote Bag, Color Photo Show Program, copy of Andrea Bocelli’s “Amore or Love in Portofino” CD.
- Special gift: each ticket will come with a customized Andrea Bocelli Valentine’s Gift.
Enhance your concert experience and join us in 601, AmericanAirlines Arena’s new waterfront restaurant, bar & lounge!
Come early and enjoy an ala carte tapas style menu, craft beer and specialty cocktails, open to all ticketholders.