- Book The Arena
- Event Spaces
- Waterfront Theatre
- HYDE Lounge & Supperclub
- Promoter Kit
- Welcome - Promoter Kit
- General Information
- Booking Procedures
- Function Spaces
- Event Services
- Technical & Dressing Information
- Data and Telecommunications
- Broadcast Audio & Video Information
- Seating Information
- Fire Safety Information
- Food & Beverage Information/Catering
- Building Security & Parking
- HEAT GROUP Enterprises
- Additional Services
- Interactive Promoter Kit
- Commercial & Photo Shoots
- XFINITY East Plaza
Commercial & Photo Shoots
AmericanAirlines Arena offers a unique setting for both still photography & video shoots, inside and around the Arena.
To inquire about a photo shoot or to film at AmericanAirlines Arena, please take a moment to share some details about your photo/video shoot needs. The information that you provide will be reviewed along with venue availability. The approval process to confirm availability may take up to (2) business days.
To check availability, or for more information, click here
For immediate assistance, please call 786-777-1464 or email [email protected]
Exterior Still Photo or Commercial Shoot Information
- Location availability to be determined up to 30 days prior to date request. (Due to Arena security protocol, no interior or exterior photo/video shoot access will be granted on event or game days).
- Subject matter content of photo shoot or commercial must be pre-approved
- No building, team or sponsor intellectual property, logos or marks are allowed to be filmed unless written permission is provided by The HEAT Group and/or the NBA.
- Truck/MotorCoach staging will be assigned by Event Services Manager
- Event staff, security, equipment, power and other assets & services can be provided
- For an additional fee. * Event Security, Stagehands and Catering services must be supplied by AmericanAirlines Arena
- Certificate of Insurance must be approved prior to access to Arena property
- Preferred vendors can be referred by our Event Services Team (to include talent,production, décor, equipment rental, etc.)
- Entertainment, décor and audio visual can be brought in by outside vendors. (Vendor approval and certificate of insurance is required to work at the Arena.)
- The event time can be extended for an addition fee, based on event schedules and availability.
- Catering inside of the building must be provided by Levy Restaurants. Approved Exterior shoots can use off-premise catering service, provided no food or beverage is brought on Arena property. Levy Restaurants can be reached at 786-777-2076.