As of August 30, 2017
We are strongly committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. The policies below are applicable to the American Airlines Arena website: http://www.aaarena.com (the “Site”).
Except as disclosed below, we will not sell, share, trade, rent, or give away your personal information.
· Information You Give Us. We receive and store any information you enter on the Site or give us in any other way, including when registering for mailing lists, during ordering, purchasing, and/or billing, entering a contest, sweepstakes or other promotion, as well as provided in your comments and requests. This information will vary but may include personal identifiable information (information that identifies or describes you) such as your first and last name, e-mail address, mailing address (including city, state, zip code and country), telephone number, and credit card information.
· Please be aware that in the course of your use of the Site, websites or other services provided by third-parties (“Third-Party Services”) may place cookies on your hard drive or use other means of passively collecting information about your use of the Site, Third-Party Services or other services or content. To do this, they may use first-party cookies (which are set by the same domain your browser is receiving data from), third-party cookies (which are set by a different domain), web beacons, pixels or similar tools. We also may make non-personally identifiable information available to Third-Party Services, and these Third-Party Services may collect such information, to assist such parties in understanding our users’ activities and usage patterns on the Site. We do not have access to, or control over, the actions of Third-Party Services. Each provider of Third-Party Services uses information that it collects in accordance with its own privacy and security policies.
· Our Site is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age you should not use this Site, and under no circumstances should you send information about yourself to us without the consent of a parent or guardian. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will immediately delete that child’s information from the Site.
How We May Use Your Information
· Anonymous Information. We may aggregate and use anonymous information, including the domain name of e-mail addresses of visitors to the Site, to help us determine how people use the Site and to improve the Site’s performance and usefulness.
· We may change our ownership or corporate organization while providing the Site. As a result, we may transfer your information to another company that is affiliated with us, with which we have merged, or which has acquired all or some of our assets.
· Emergency Situations. We may also use or disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or the Site; (2) protect and defend our rights or property, the Site, or our users; and (3) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of us, our affiliates, agents, or the users of the Site or the public.
Managing Information and Opting-Out
You may always opt-out of receiving future commercial e-mail messages from us or request that your information be removed from our Site by e-mailing us at [email protected] Please be aware that if you opt-out of receiving commercial e-mail from us, it may take up to ten (10) business days for us to process your opt-out request, and you may receive commercial e-mail from us during that period. Additionally, even after you opt-out from receiving commercial messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding our Site.
From time to time, you may provide us with credit card information via email or telephone in connection with products or services offered or described on the Site. Any personal information collected in connection with such transactions is stored in secure operating environments. While we try our best to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. For example, it is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer and take all other actions reasonably possible to safeguard your personal information.
Governing Law – International Visitors
Choice of Law
Your California Privacy Rights
California Law permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personally identifiable information to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
“Do Not Track” Policy
The Site does not currently respond to a “do not track” or similar signal.